Tuesday, January 25, 2011

cat with death wish

patience with the cat lasted longer than i thought. a whole 2 weeks. then she decided to get all annoying again, and more so. and creepy. now she's locked in the bathroom w/her food b/c Im not in the mood to hear her crunching for 20 minutes, and she WOULD NOT SHUT UP! I dont need her waking up my husband. and IM SICK TO DEATH OF HER HAIR ALL OVER ME! i think I need to go to bed. this really shouldnt be such a big deal.
15 minutes later...
om my...this cat's gotta death wish. seriously. somebody's gonna have to call the ASPCA and PETA cause I'm having a "Mommy Dearest" moment with my cat child. 
and i can't go to bed b/c Im not tired enough to fall asleep and I would just end up tossing and turning and waking up the husband. and I can't go outside cause its almost midnight. and I can't KILL HER. and I've had one of her hairs stuck in the back of my throat and I dont even want to think about how it must've gotten there cause then I'm gonna be OCD about cleaning, and I already mopped and dusted and Clorox wipied everything today and that was a huge chore even though my apartment in so small and I cant get this dang hair outta my throat!!!! arrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!
 
PS: if you don't know me personally, please know I would never actually harm the cat, aside from shooting imaginary flaming arrows at her with my mind. There is no need to actually call the ASPCA. I do not need to be on an episode of Animal Precinct. Thank you for your cooperation. 
 PSS:
This is a repost from my Facebook, spur of the moment, and also the reason for the lack of punctuation or any other attention to grammar-please don't judge me for that, too. Don't call the grammar police.

No comments:

Post a Comment